The Great Commandment:
“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Mark 12: 30-31
Worship & Fellowship
We believe it is our calling to "gather & minster to the Youth of Asian Indian Origin" - also known as "Desi Youth" living in continental united states. Outlined below are our priorities in the set order.
- To bring the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ to any who would believe
- To confirm & restore the faith of our Savior Jesus Christ
- To encourage youngsters to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ - individually.
- To guide & teach from the Holy Bible
- To equip youngsters to stand up & stand out - from the moral decay of our generation
- To connect young believers with each other - to support, strengthen & build christian communities